Friday, October 31, 2008

31 released into the Wild

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! okay now that that's out of the way. I released a total of 31 books this year, So I have 120 left and I don't think I'll have to worry about getting more books for next year, we shall see.

Here are the titles of the books that were released:
The Ghost of Mercy Manor
Cookie McCookie and the Case of the Crooked Key
Jim's Journal
Ghosts Who Went to School
How Can I Be a Detective If I Have to Babysit?
The Turkey Who Came to Dinner
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Harry Potter and the Sorceress Stone
Little Bear With Magic Glasses
How to Perform Amazing Magic Card Tricks
The Great Mouse Detective
Bernstein Bears Blaze a Trail
Big Bird's Red Book
Zany Zebras
Baby's First Book
Scaredy Kitten
The Message
Bad Dreams
Monster of the Year
Babysitter IV
Return to Ghost Camp
Phantom of the Auditorium
Eight Tales of Terror
Goodnight Kiss 2
Silent Night
The Snowman
The First Horror
The Surprise Party
A Shocker on Shock Street
Chicken Chicken

No comments: